Novacura has been named a DI Gasell company for the second year in a row. Less than one percent of Sweden’s limited liability companies meet the requirements to be named a Gasell company, which include:
- a turnover exceeding SEK 10 million
- at least ten employees
- at least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and last fiscal year
- increased its turnover each year in the past three years
- a combined operating profit for the four fiscal years that is positive
- organic growth (i.e., not through acquisitions or mergers)
- healthy finances
This is the 20th year that Dagens Industri (DI) has awarded the Gasell prize. In that time, Novacura has won the award three times.
This news comes just days after Novacura were named IFS Channel Partner of the Year for 2019.
For more information about the DI Gasell, please visit the official Gasell website.
We hope to see you at the awards ceremony on December 2nd!